I was born and raised in Milan. After I graduated at Milan Polytechnic university in 2002 I started to work as industrial designer at Pasqui & Pasini Associates, and at a later time I worked on architectural and interior design projects in Italy, Russia and China.
For several years I have worked on products, street furniture (with Arch. Angelo Cortesi), furniture, exhibit, graphics, interiors for commercial and hospitality sectors. Some clients I worked for: Nike, Wieden+Kennedy, Victorinox, HNA Group, Unopiù, Li & Fung Group, John Lewis, JCPenney, Jonathan Adler and Villeroy & Boch.
• PRODUCT DESIGN: products, accessories, furniture, lighting, consumer, packaging.
• VISUAL IDENTITY, CORPORATE IMAGE, BRANDING, VISUAL MERCHANDISING.
• PATTERN DESIGN: graphics & textiles.
• INTERFACE: man/machine, usability.
• INTERIOR DESIGN: residential, hospitality, commercial, exhibitions.